Sep 7, 2010

More Mustaches

MagniStache
Photography ©2009 Norman Blake

Apparently you don't even have to be a dude to enter the Coney Island Beard & Moustache Contest.

BitchStache
Photography ©2009 Norman Blake

But testosterone probably helps.

2009BeardMustacheB

2009BeardMustacheA
Photography ©2009 Norman Blake

Thanks, Donny, for sending me these cool photos from a Coney Island contest from yesteryear.

That is, if you consider 2009 yesteryear. And I do. Just ask my discarded Ugs.

Okay, that's a lie. I did not discard my Uggs, they are waiting patiently for the first cold snap. They are also not Uggs, they are Uggs knockoffs. This has nothing to do with the Coney Island Beard & Moustache Contest, unless I decided to recycle my no-name Uggs and fashion myself a fuzzy white fake no-name beard out of their lining. I actually saw a money-saving article in like Real Simple or some magazine like that about recycling your Uggs by cutting them into pot-holder squares. Strangely enough, that seemed like a bit of a stretch to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment