May 10, 2011

My New Old Light Up Vintage Globe

Globes

I saw this light-up globe during our sibling outing to the antique store back during the winter holidays. I wanted it so bad. It's so Royal Tenenbaums.

So the other day Charlie was home sick from school. I told him we needed to get out of the house. (You know, like you do when you're sick, right?) He said he wanted to get a cactus. I said I wanted to get a light-up globe. Done. And done.

GlobalScene

GlobeStory

It goes perfectly next to my non-light-up globe. It even came with it's own story. All the cactus came with was a little plastic thingamabob with care instructions (water sparsely, touch at your own risk).

1 comment:

  1. I need a globe. My geography skills are HORRENDOUS and every time I look at one I'm surprised to discover where other countries actually are.

    ReplyDelete